Beesley Forum
"I had one goal in mind

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-09-2018 07:31:07    Onderwerp: "I had one goal in mind Reageren met citaat
One of the most important thing to do if you have a home pool is to make sure it is thoroughly clean and safe to use. A clean pool is a fun pool. It is a real joy to come home after working all day and jumping in a clean pool that is ready to use. Not only can you enjoy your pool http://www.stlouisbluesteamstore.com/adidas-vladimir-sobotka-jersey , but you can also have friends and family over to enjoy it with you.

There are plenty of resources to tell you how to take care of your pool, but there are also specific pool maintenance faux pas that you should avoid. Take the time to make sure you aren’t making any of these common pool maintenance mistake such as forgetting to check your pool’s chemistry. If you forget to check your pool’s chemical balance, then you might have to make big changes rather than small ones. Furthermore, the need to make a big chemical change due to overlooked pool maintenance may make your pool unsafe to swim in on a temporary basis. Try checking your pool daily to keep it in the best condition.

A back yard barbecue is great, and it’s even better when you can take a break from grilling and jump into a sparkling pool to get some relief from the heat. Having a pool party is a great way to spend a special occasion such as a birthday, graduation, or Fourth of July. Having a clean pool also means you can play sports and games in it, like volleyball, Marco Polo, and basketball.

A backyard with a clean pool in it will really sparkle. As you know, a pool is often the centerpiece of many backyards. When people step into your back yard, they notice right away whether your pool is clean. Having a sparkling pool makes your whole back yard look good, and people like to spend time in places that are clean and inviting. Keeping your pool clean will save you money in the end as well. Keeping your swimming pool clean by having it serviced on a weekly basis means that the chemicals will be in proper balance, and dirt and debris like leaves won’t be decaying and wearing out the surface of the pool. The surface will last longer. This is true no matter whether your pool surfacing material is fiberglass, plaster or another material.

It will be healthier too. A pool full of bacteria and algea will not be a pool that anyone will want to swim in. Maintaining the proper chlorine level of the pool will keep it clean and free of these types of microbes. Having even a small amount of algae and other microbes in the pool can make the surfaces of the pool slippery, and dangerous when entering or exiting the pool. Also, clean pools don’t have disease-bearing mosquitoes breeding in them. This has always been important, and is even more so with the recent increase in cases of West Nile virus around the country. Also, keep a close eye on your pH level and make sure it doesn’t go about 8. Keep your pH as close to 7.5 as possible. To make your chlorine the most effective, it needs to be in the ideal range. Also, keep the alkalinity range between 80 and 140 ppm.

In addition, make sure your pool’s tile is cleaned frequently, your skimmer basked is clean, and that your total dissolved solids level are in the safe range. Keep in mind that if algae is on your pool tile for too long it will start to become calcified and you may need to hire a professional to get it clean. Chemicals should only be added to a pool in the evening or the dark so that they will not be exposed to the heat and daylight. Instead, wait until nighttime to add your pool chemicals. Replace broken parts quickly, and be sure that you run your pumps for enough time as it is very important to have good circulation in your pool.

Always keep in mind that there are many aspects to taking care of a home pool and making any one mistake can throw the whole pool out of balance. Make sure you are informed as to the proper care necessary to keep your pool in tip top shape.

For more information, consider visiting automatic pool cleaner reviews. There are many places online where you can also purchase top of the line automatic pool cleaners such as the aquabot pool rover jr and other pool cleaners.

By Sportswriter Wang Jimin

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- The United States wrapped up five golds on Thursday as it became the runaway leader on the medals table at the Rio Olympics.

The US again demonstrated their supremacy in athletics as it grabbed four golds at the Olympic Stadium.

Dalilah Muhammad powered to a brilliant victory in the women's 400m hurdles to become the first winner of the event from the United States in Olympic history.

The 26-year-old, the fastest woman in the world this year over the distance, blasted out of the blocks and held on to a commanding lead for a deserved gold in 53.15 seconds in light rain.

In men's shot put, American Ryan Crouser hurled the longest throw of his life to win the gold and also broke the Olympic record.

The 23-year-old set three personal bests in the final and his longest throw of 22.52 metres shattered an Olympic record set by East Germany's Ulf Timmermann in 1988.

There were also wins for the US in men's 400m hurdles and men's decathlon. Two-time world champion Kerron Clement stormed to victory in the men's 400m hurdles while Ashton Eaton equalled the Olympic record when retaining his decathlon crown.

Clement said he had been determined to make the podium in Rio, targeting 2016 as a redemption year after his problems in 2012.

"I had one goal in mind and my mindset was to come here and get a medal," Clement said. "In 2008 I fell short and got a silver. In 2012 I was battling injuries and surgeries. I was just happy to make the finals in 2012. Coming out here in 2016 for me was a redemption year. I'm just honored to get a gold medal."

In wrestling, American Helen Maroulis beat legendary Japanese Saori Yoshida to claim the women's freestyle 53kg title.

Maroulis, 24, d. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys China Wholesale Football Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NCAA College Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: