Beesley Forum
www.instant-software-products

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-11-2018 09:12:10    Onderwerp: www.instant-software-products Reageren met citaat
BEIJING Andrus Peat Youth Jersey , March 12 (Xinhua) -- Thanks to the "multi-year, sustained effort" made by the U.S. government, what we were afraid of has come true: we all now end up under Big Brother's surveillance.

The latest revelation of America's ongoing spy campaign against Apple devices laid bare once again Uncle Sam's hypocrisy on cyber security and its blatant ambitions of seeking cyber dominance.

Investigative news site The Intercept reported Tuesday that the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has conducted "a multi-year, sustained effort" to break encryption on Apple devices so as to spy on communications of iPhone and iPad users.

Efforts to break into Apple products by government security researchers began as early as in 2006, a year before Apple introduced its first iPhone, and continued through the launch of the iPad in 2010 and beyond, according to reports.

Apparently, the scale of the U.S. government's surveillance has reached a hair-raising level, and the depth of its secrecy might go beyond people's wildest imagination.

The Intercept's disclosure came after a recent finding by cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) has mastered the technology know-how to implant spying softwares that are virtually impossible to wipe out.

It also reminded us of what seemed to be an endless series of revelations about an all-pervasive U.S. surveillance network that even includes eavesdropping on leaders of Washington's allies, leaked by former NSA employee Edward Snowden.

Believing that cyber weapons are as crucial to the 21st century warfare as nuclear arms were in the 20th, the United States is sparing no efforts in building a worldwide internet surveillance network where almost no one can escape.

Tapping into computers and accessing users' files, audio files, videos, e-mails or photographs, the United States has been peeping virtually without any limits,

It collects million of mobile phone records and SMS data on a daily basis. A computer can even be spied on via radio wave while being disconnected with the internet.

Granting itself the unprecedented degree of power, expanse of rule and length of reign on the internet, America has indeed become the Big Brother in the cyber world.

However, the biggest cyber bully who forces us into a no-privacy era is an old hand at applying double-standard on the cyber issue as it always portrays itself as the prime victim of hacker attacks and repeatedly makes baseless accusations of cyber espionage against other countries.

One can not always falsify truth. The country, which always claims to hold dear the value of human rights, is verified to be the one that has been continuously and disrespectfully abusing power and trampling freedom and the rights of all people in the world.

COLOMBO, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Sri Lanka on Monday arrested a former top police officer in connection to a highly publicized and controversial murder case.

Former senior deputy inspector general of police Anura Senanayake was taken into custody by the Criminal Investigations Department in connection to the murder of former Sri Lanka national rugger player Wasim Thajudeen.

Senanayake was arrested after being questioned earlier in the day and was accused of concealing evidence when he was involved in the investigations.

Earlier this month, the police officer in charge of motor traffic Amarasiri Senaratne was also questioned by the police over Thajudeen's murder.

A local Magistrate in February ordered the police to arrest the suspects linked to Thajudeen's murder after it was revealed that political interference was hampering the probe.

Thajudeen died on May 17, 2012 in Colombo and his body was found in his car which had crashed into a wall.

According to police reports in 2012, the rugby player was driving home after attending a party when he lost control of the car and crashed into a wall.

The police claimed that the car had exploded instantly and burnt the victim.

However, suspicions later arose over the manner in which he died and it was believed that he was murdered.

Do you want to know the best way to sell your product that will almost guarantee you to make money online? Get a joint venture partner in your same niche market to promote your product to his mailing list.
I can bet you'll see sales in less than 24 hours if it's a quality joint venture partner my previous Joint Venture Partner generated US $21,492 sales in just couple of days by just mailing to his list.
I said it's the best way, but I did not say it's the easiest way. In fact, it's one of the toughest ways to achieve this strategy. But -- It's very rewarding. For more results visit at www.instant-software-products getting someone to consider promoting your product is a lot of work. I can't teach all of the joint venture tips in this short content because it'll take a book or course to teach this. However, I can tell you how to avoid the big mistake and increase your result.
Most people send out joint venture proposals to the wrong JV Partners and lose doing business with them!
You see, I know this because I receive a lot of joint venture proposals. If you're a long-time subscriber of mine, you'll notice that I hardly promote or endorse a third party product. The reason is, most of the time the proposal does not meet the expectations. I won't endorse non-useful products to my subscribers. Never even if I'm paid 100% commission because it's important that the products recommended will help my subscribers to make money online.
The major mistake I've seen is people are trying to joint venture with partners that have a head-to-head competing product rather than one complimenting the joint venture's existing product!
Example, I have an audio course about niche marketing. At the same time, I'm curren. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: