Beesley Forum
Elisabetta Minonne

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-12-2018 06:38:36    Onderwerp: Elisabetta Minonne Reageren met citaat
Traffic warning signs play significant roles in indicating the presence of hazards on roads Ben Gedeon Womens Jersey , which drivers may not be able to view apparently. In addition, LED powered warning signals used in traffic management also help individuals to identify a specific traffic condition or the presence of an obstacle on road.

Specialty of a LED-based traffic warning light is that it comes with different thickness and color combinations depending on its usage in a particular country. Whether you drive your own car, a cab or any heavy-duty vehicle, it is essential for you to understand rules related to road signs in properly so that you and your family go for save drive on road and at the same time, you pass driving test practically.

Why LED Powered Warning Signals are Essential

Indeed, the question that comes in the mind of both experienced vehicle drivers on road or newbie of the sector is that why traffic management officer stresses on installation of LED traffic warning sign on roads.

For this, experts have said that the egresses present on highways and streets usually pose visibility challenges in case of emergency respondents, like obstructions and curves. Furthermore, one would find highest possible posted speed to give warranty about additional warning, while distracted drivers and speeders only compound the specific problem present in hand. Thus, in order to come up with an ultimate solution to deal with emergencies on highways and roads, experts have come up with sophisticated traffic warning lights operated by powerful LEDs i.e. Light Emitting Diodes.

Benefits of the Innovative Product

Now, let us have a brief discussion on key benefits, which people may easily obtain by the usage of traffic warning signals powered by light emitting diodes.

• Innovative emergency warning signs play major role in saving human lives via reduction of accidents and injuries

• The product does not involve any additional electrical costs to perform functions

• Majority of these products remain completely independent from grid power forms of outrages

• Facilitates for activation in both wired and in wireless forms

• LED traffic warning sign placed in emergency vehicles also incorporate remote type of activation key fobs or a push button in any nearby vehicle station

• Last, but not the least, LED powered warning lights and signs used in traffic management provide an excellent yet a real-time warning to vehicle drivers about critical traffic conditions or restricted areas on roads and fire stations. "
by Marzia De Giuli

MILAN, March 17 (Xinhua) -- More and more Italians are learning Chinese and more about Chinese culture to participate in the country's economic success story.

Tommaso Ferruccio Camponeschi, 26, left this week for Beijing, where he is set to take part in an event organized at the Italian Institute of Culture in the Chinese capital to promote synergies between Italian and Chinese next-generations startups and investors.

""After studying Chinese language and culture at Sapienza University in Rome, I worked for some time in marketing, but I realized that I needed to go deeper into the China's economy,"" Camponeschi told Xinhua over the phone shortly before taking off from the Rome international airport to Beijing.

He decided to join the masters' program in Global Management for China at Ca' Foscari University of Venice.

The result was a startup association that Camponeschi founded for ""matching the Sino-Italian startup ecosystem,"" for example by supporting Chinese investors in micro-funding Italian early-stage startups, bridging qualified investors and top-tier startups, and facilitating the exchange of innovative talents between China and Europe.

Camponeschi named his startup association ""Tech SiLu"" after the ancient silk road ""that our ancestors used for trading and exchanging cultures and that we want to reinvent for moving innovative projects,"" he said.

""China is the right country for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit. Its economy has entered what experts refer to as the new normal, and I am confident of its great opportunities,"" he said.

Luisa Serra, 28, said she decided to learn Chinese just for economic purposes. ""I was born in the northern Piedmont region, an area where many companies have commercial ties with China, and so I wanted to become an interpreter for those companies,"" she said.

""But when I decided to study Chinese language and culture, my family did not agree so that I had to struggle and work to pay the university,"" she said. As China's economic growth made the headlines, her parents applaud she was so ""forward-looking.""

After attending the Confucius Institute at the University of Milan, Serra had the opportunity to spend some months in China with a scholarship. ""I realized since the beginning that China would be my future. But I am also aware that many Italians even today do not have a right idea of China and of the many opportunities offered by its high-quality products and global leadership,"" she said.

Serra, who is finishing her course of study at the University of Milan, said after cultivating a passion for Chinese culture, she is now thinking about becoming a translator of Chinese literature rather than a business interpreter.

Elisabetta Minonne, once a Chinese language student in Venice and today a Chinese language teacher in Milan, believes that culture can be an extraordinary instrument for China to pursue a higher stage of development.

""China has already achieved economic and political leadership on the world stage, and could do the same with culture to build its soft power like the United States did in the 1950s,"" she said.

Minonne teaches Chinese language and culture at . Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Online Authentic NBA Jerseys From China Soccer Jerseys From China Authentic MLB Jerseys Wholesale Retro Soccer Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Authentic NFL Jerseys Free Shipping
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: