Beesley Forum
Jeptoo's main threat could aga

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-12-2018 07:35:17    Onderwerp: Jeptoo's main threat could aga Reageren met citaat
Starting Point
A 12-foot x 15-foot concrete slab did little to inspire backyard relaxing and entertaining. Adding privacy Ali Marpet Hoodie , plants, and comfort (above) created a cozy outdoor room perfect for a party or quiet night. DIY fence panels and new plantings surround modular allen + roth™ seating (#609744, #609745) dressed with coordinating pillows (#753042). Curvy metal lanterns (#752073) complement wispy ornamental grasses.

Privacy Panels
Insulate a lounge area from neighbors or traffic with 11-foot x 6-foot panels. Cedar planks -- stained with subtle color variations -- weave through chain link fence posts for a distressed look. Keep the space fun and flexible with a woven-seat chair (#539640), a white metal garden stool (#751808), and a portable plant hook (#502424) and lantern (#752073). Use an easy-to-clean rug (#611362) to add color to a plain slab. In-ground and container plantings smooth the segue from patio to fence to yard.

Flashy Foliage
Add punch to the garden borders around the patio with containers (#605939, #605941, #606074) that offer extra color and texture when filled with plants such as pink New Guinea impatiens (left) and white Diamond Frost euphorbia (right).
Learn more about how to mix and match plants for spectacular planters with our container plant selection tips.

Cool Place for a Cold One
A faux-reclaimed cedar beverage table is the center of attention in the lounge area. Its hinged design and removable plank allow easy access to the 5-gallon drink bucket inside.

Starting Point
A 12-foot x 15-foot concrete slab did little to inspire backyard relaxing and entertaining. Adding privacy, plants, and comfort (above) created a cozy outdoor room perfect for a party or quiet night. DIY fence panels and new plantings surround modular allen + roth™ seating (#609744, #609745) dressed with coordinating pillows (#753042). Curvy metal lanterns (#752073) complement wispy ornamental grasses.

Privacy Panels
Insulate a lounge area from neighbors or traffic with 11-foot x 6-foot panels. Cedar planks -- stained with subtle color variations -- weave through chain link fence posts for a distressed look. Keep the space fun and flexible with a woven-seat chair (#539640), a white metal garden stool (#751808), and a portable plant hook (#502424) and lantern (#752073). Use an easy-to-clean rug (#611362) to add color to a plain slab. In-ground and container plantings smooth the segue from patio to fence to yard.

Flashy Foliage
Add punch to the garden borders around the patio with containers (#605939, #605941, #606074) that offer extra color and texture when filled with plants such as pink New Guinea impatiens (left) and white Diamond Frost euphorbia (right).
Learn more about how to mix and match plants for spectacular planters with our container plant selection tips.

Cool Place for a Cold One
A faux-reclaimed cedar beverage table is the center of attention in the lounge area. Its hinged design and removable plank allow easy access to the 5-gallon drink bucket inside.

NAIROBI, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Time will be not crucial for Kenya's Olympic silver medallist Priscah Jeptoo, when she puts her London Marathon title on the line on April 13.

"I ran my personal best time last year and won the race. But the main challenge for me now is to defend successfully the title and if at all it will come with another faster time, then that will be a bonus," Jeptoo told Xinhua Wednesday in Kapsabet

"Running in London is not a small task. All the other athletes come with an aim of winning and they are the best we have. So it will be a tough call, but I hope I will withstand their pressure and reign at the end," she said.

Organizers of the London marathon have released the list of the elite women to compete in the event, which reads who is who in the 42km distance.

The Olympic champion, the world champion and one of the greatest distance runners of all time will be among Jeptoo's opponents on April 13.

Jeptoo produced the world's second fastest time of 2013 to win the London Marathon last April and the Kenyan will need to be equally impressive this year as she steps up to defend her crown against an elite field.

The elite field includes three athletes who have run quicker than two hours 20 minutes and eight who have finished in under 2:25, plus the three-times Olympic track champion and multi-world record breaker Tirunesh Dibaba, who is making her marathon debut.

Jeptoo will return to London full of confidence after enjoying a great year in 2013.

The Olympic silver medallist also won the Great North Run half marathon in September and added the New York Marathon title in November, a victory which made her half a million dollars richer as she clinched the World Marathon Majors prize.

"I just started my training. It was bountiful year 2013 and I hope I will enjoy another episode of good results in 2014. I hope to run under the 2:19 mark and later if possible try to break the world record."

"I will be heading to Czech for the Prague Half Marathon in February to gauge my endurance and speed and also the level of fitness my training partners have. I intend to carry one of the two training partners to London so it is important to gauge them in a competitive race," said Jeptoo.

Jeptoo's main threat could again come from Tiki Gelana, the Ethiopian who beat her to the Olympic title in pouring rain at London 2012 but saw her London Marathon chances disappear last year when she unfortunately clashed in a racing incident with Josh Cassidy, one of the world's top wheelchair racers.

Gelana eventually finished 16th and a few months later dropped out of the World Championships marathon in Moscow.

As the fastest woman in the field, the Ethiopian record h. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: