Beesley Forum
the State Emergency Se

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-01-2019 02:08:48    Onderwerp: the State Emergency Se Reageren met citaat
My office provides owner builder construction loans. Never heard of them? That's okay Cheap Hatem Ben Arfa Jersey , because owner builder loans are a very small niche within the construction financing industry. Basically, they are loans for people who want to build their homes without using a general contractor.

But, that's not really the point. The key is that our office works in a small niche in a large industry. In order to be recognized and get the word our there about our services, we never shy away from an opportunity to do something a bit off the wall Cheap Grzegorz Krychowiak Jersey , if not down-right crazy.

We dare to be different! And you should, too.

One of the simplest ways to be different than all of your competitors is by celebrating odd-ball holidays with your customers and potential customers.

Personally, I love National Pancake Day, National Jelly Bean Day Cheap Goncalo Guedes Jersey , National Yo-Yo Day and many other weird-o holidays that no one else even knows exist.

Why? Because no one else even knows they exist.

And that gives me a simple, inexpensive opportunity to stand out. I use these holidays as excuses to reach out to past owner builder clients, new leads, and even referral sources.

Imagine your customers' reactions when they get some random Cheap Giovani Lo Celso Jersey , off-the-wall mail piece with Jelly Beans for National Jelly Bean Day. It's guaranteed to be more memorable than a Happy Holidays card around Christmas time. The costs are low, as far as mailings are concerned.

And, if you put a small item in your mail piece, the postage won't go up. But Cheap Edinson Cavani Jersey , the customer will be much more prone to open it. In other words, if the customer receives a letter from you, having a small bit of bulkiness to the mailing will drastically increase your opening rates. It doesn't matter if the bulky item is a jelly bean, a guitar pick Cheap Dani Alves Jersey , or a plastic army figure. All that matters is that the bulky mail will get opened a lot more regularly than a boring, regular, flat envelope.

And, once the mail piece gets opened Cheap Christopher Nkunku Jersey , the different, random, wacky holiday will help get your message read and remembered!

For example, did you know that the third weekend in May is the annual Calaveras County Jumpin' Frog festival and competition? The same one Mark Twain wrote about in 1865? I know it. And I actually send my customers their very own frog to enter (no Cheap Blaise Matuidi Jersey , not a real one - a cheap plastic one), along with a re-print of Twain's poem and a somewhat interesting letter from me. It's unique, it gets opened, and it puts a smile on their face.

And Cheap Angel Di Maria Jersey , it costs my small, owner builder office all of sixty cents, including postage, to do all of that!

Don't have any money at all for marketing? Can't afford to send cheap mailings? These odd-ball holidays are still a great excuse to send an email to your clients. It's an excuse to keep in touch with your clients Cheap Alphonse Areola Jersey , and it will still be so different from your boring competitors that you'll be remembered.

Everyone knows that October 31 is Halloween, but good marketers are not like everyone else. Who cares about Halloween when we know that October 4th is "National Golf Day" and October 25th is "World Pasta Day." I'll bet anyone reading this can come up with some fun and inexpensive theme cards to send for one of these days.

Go online and find a sampling of oddball holidays you can use to stay in touch and set yourself apart from your competition. Imagine what you can do all year round. Be creative. Do not be afraid to take a chance on being a madcap marketer!

Dare to be different and stand out in your customers' eyes. Customers will only buy from the people whom they remember!
Author's Resource Box

Chris Esposito provides owner-builder construction financing nationwide through his Owner Builder 101 program. Visit www.OwnerBuilder101 to get all the information you need to be a successful owner-builder, saving tens of thousands on your next home. Or call Owner Builder 101 at (877) 876-3688.

Article Source:

"

SYDNEY, March 31 (Xinhua) -- The carnage from Cyclone Debbie continued on Friday, as towns in northern New South Wales are being evacuated after severe flooding threatens lives and property.

Floods reaching three metres high are expected in the city of Lismore, and over 6000 people were evacuated from their homes overnight, and 20 thousand residents expected to be affected by the floods.

Emergency services crews have worked tirelessly in an effort to save residents from the rolling water tides, with 130 life-saving rescues occurring overnight, and helicopter crews are set to work all day today to assist people still trapped in the floodwaters.

New South Wales SES Deputy Commissioner Mark Morrow told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation on Friday, the worst is yet to come.

""There could be people overnight that perished in that flood, we don't know at this stage,"" Morrow said

""We expect this morning that as we start to go out and try to find people that made those calls overnight, there could be some very distressing news.""

Since Wednesday, there have been over 1,400 calls to the State Emergency Services for assistance, with some of the hardest hit areas, such as the Tweed River Valley, recording 500mm to 740mm of rainfall over the past 24 hours.

But the continuing drama is not just isolated to New South Wales, with the state of Queensland still under threat from the catastrophic aftermath of Cyclone Debbie.

Schools across the south-eastern parts of the state remain closed for the second day, with major flood warnings being issued for low-lying areas around one of the state's biggest tourism hot-spots, the Gold Coast, as Queensland Police Commissioner Ian Stewart called for people in potential danger zones to leave their homes immediately.

""Floodwaters are app. Drew Brees Jersey David Johnson Jersey Authentic Dallas Goedert Jersey Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey Amari Cooper Womens Jersey Alex Smith Womens Jersey Adam Thielen Kids Jersey Aaron Rodgers Kids Jersey Von Miller Broncos Jersey Tom Brady Patriots Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: