Beesley Forum
Jin started figure ska

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-12-2018 01:57:21    Onderwerp: Jin started figure ska Reageren met citaat
Everyone in the United States knows that Southern California and especially the beach area of Southern California is one of the hottest places to stay and vacation at. What many people do not know are about the hidden treasure around Newport Beach. Both Newport Beach Cheap Mo Williams Jersey , Corona Dell Mar, and even Huntington Beach are among some of the top spots for vacationing. However Cheap Deron Williams Jersey , many of the restaurants, activities Cheap Andrew Bogut Jersey , and entertainments spots are only known to the locals. Well, not any more as this article will reveal one of the hottest places to eat.

Newport Beach California is full of some of the most wonderful dinning experiences in the world. You will definitely feel like you are living the high life when you dine out in Newport Beach and truly no trip to this area is complete without a good sampling of its wonderful restaurants. One place that you will want to be sure to enjoy is Chimayo Grill. They have the best mix of Santa Fe Cheap Derrick Williams Jersey , Tex Mex food found anywhere. It is a luxurious dinning experience that you are sure to remember with wonderful new taste experiences that will leave your taste buds scramming for more.

The Chimayo Grill is located on Fashion Island, in the chic shopping oasis. After a long day of shopping Cheap Richard Jefferson Jersey , nothing beats going to the grill for lunch or dinner. Starting with the legendary tequila infusion is great, as it consists of fresh fruit marinated in tequila. Although they taste light and fruity Cheap Jae Crowder Jersey , they are full of tequila and pack quite a punch!

There is also a second Chimayo Grill now open in Huntington beach. In fact it is right next to the pier. If you have the inclination to eat here for sure act on it, you will not regret the decision. They have beautiful balcony seating where you can enjoy the crashing surf Cheap Jeff Green Jersey , setting sun and world class surfers all while you sit and eat your dinner.

One of the most inviting things about the restaurant is it's unique blend of decorations and wonderful food. The restaurant is tastefully decorated with a relaxed Santa Fe style decor. It is a nice relaxed environment and the food on the menu is wonderful. you really can not go wrong no matter what you choose to sample and in fact you might want to come back tot he restaurant many times once you get hooked on the unique and complex flavors available.

The Chimayo Grill is incredible, set in one of the most wonderful and fun settings of Newport Beach Cheap Kyle Korver Jersey , Fashion Island. They also now have a location in nearby Huntington Beach also. At either location you can enjoy a very relaxed atmosphere where you will feel comfortable and fit right in. You can enjoy your dinner and the wonderful dishes they create and not have to worry if you are holding the right fork. The restaurant is kid friendly and a setting that can be enjoyed by everyone so take the kids along for a family dinning experience to remember, or if you really want to live leave the kids with a babysitter and have a night of fun out on the town including dinner at Chimayo Grill.
Author's Resource Box

Looking for more fun activities and places to eat in Newport Beach?聽
Check out聽 Newport
Beach City Guide and Travel info for more great travel information.聽
For other city guides go to the main site at Best
City Guides.

Article Source:

BEIJING, Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- China's 19-year-old figure skater Jin Boyang, who has been famous for his most difficult jumps, is expected to make a breakthrough for his country at the Winter Olympic Games in 2018 and 2022.

Jin, the talented budding star, impressed the world again at the Cup of China 2016 with his expressive and delightful dance movement here on Saturday.

Dancing to La Strada by Nino Rita, Jin, bronze medallist of the world championships, completed three of his four quadruple jumps in free skating and scored 182.37 points. He collected 278.54 points in total to rank second, only 1.18 points less than Canadian star Patrick Chan, who won in 279.72 points.

"I performed well today, but I made a little mistake in my quad toeloop," said Jin, who pouched the air after his dance. "I added a combination after the mistake, but still I think there will be some deduction."

Jin had skated to a strong lead in the short program on Friday with a season best 96.17 points. Dancing to Spiderman, Jin showed his improvement in expression, as the teenager used to be only strong in techniques. But Chan was the best one in free skating after his third-finish in short program. Chan scored a season best 196.31 despite a fall in his quad salchow.

"There is a little regret, but I am satisfied. I made big progress this season and I performed my normal level, much better than I did in Skate America," said Jin, who began the season in Skate America last month but only finished fifth.

Jin only made his senior international debut one year ago at the Cup of China 2015, and stunned the world with his quadruple lutz. He took the second place in Beijing last year.

"As I started my senior career not long, I am not mature enough," he said. "I hope I will be on my top at the Winter Olympic Games, and I also expect I can make a breakthrough for China's men's skate at the 2018 and 2022 Games.

Jin started figure skating at the age of seven, and showed some talent in dance movements.

"I didn't get my jumps from the beginning. Actually I progressed quite slowly, but finally started to do well in jumps from three or four years ago," he said in an interview.

He has been the first-ever skater to have done a quad lutz at world championships, and the first skater ever to complete six quads in any ISU competition.

"I will try to improve my stability in quadruple jumps," he said. "I added more sequences in my two dances this season, but it has some impacts on my rhythm and stamina. You cannot make any mistake while doing your q. Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Shop Cheap Shirts Cheap Hoddies Cheap Sports Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Hats Wholesale NCAA T-Shirts Wholesale Basketball Hoodie Wholesale Baseball Hats
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: