Beesley Forum
in Houston

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-09-2018 07:07:37    Onderwerp: in Houston Reageren met citaat
SYDNEY, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- A potential downturn in commodity prices is identified as the biggest potential risk to Australia's economy in 2017, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) said Wednesday.

CBA's Chief Economist Michael Blythe released a report on Wednesday, outlining the major issues that are currently facing markets in Australia, including those posed by the Jan. 20 inauguration of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.

According to Blythe, the biggest possible peril for the Australian economy in 2017 would be a renewed slump in commodity prices, which if realized, would have a potentially disastrous impact across all sectors within the economy.

In periods of weak national income from commodity exports, consumer spending is negatively impacted from both business and government, trying to cut down their own spending.

"On the business side, if you want to influence profitability then it encourages a focus on the costs side, so that is negative for labor hiring and capital spending," Blythe said, while governments would reign in fiscal stimulus.

"So, it affects all parts of the Australian economy which is why it is probably the biggest risk should we sort of backing into this weak flat falling income dynamic that we have been in for the last few years."

Speculation persisted the sovereign ratings houses will downgrade Australia's credit rating by Australia's next budget, due in May.

Yet with the number of sovereign nations holding onto a triple-A rating falling from 19 in 2010, to only 12 in 2016, Blythe suggested that even if the credit rating was to fall, there would be no real negative outcomes for the Australian economy in general.

"Certainly you would expect to see some volatility on financial markets, but we think that would just be a short term reaction," Blythe said.

"

Selena Gomez has the official seal of approval from Justin Bieber‘s mom Marco Reus Jersey , Pattie Mallette.

Speaking with PEOPLE at the Justice Speaks Holiday Benefit Luncheon in L.A. on Saturday where she was the keynote speaker, Mallette had nothing but high praise for Gomez, who’s been dating Bieber on and off since 2010.

“I don’t know so much about their personal relationship because he doesn’t share a whole lot, but I love her,” she said of Gomez, 25. “I support anything [he does], if he loves her I love her, and I’ve met her and we have a special bond so I think she’s precious. I can’t really speak on their relationship, that’s between them.”

Bieber, 23, was in attendance at the Justice Speaks —a L.A. based non-profit organization to end human and sex trafficking internationally by providing services to at-risk children — event to show support for his mom.

He arrived at the event with Mallette and appeared in great spirits while posing on the red carpet and briefly chatting with photographers. He wore a white t-shirt, black pants, red sneakers and carried a Bible with him the whole time.

“I think he’s just keeping his focus on God, and really trying to figure out what counts and what matters,” Mallette said about how the “Despacito” singer is doing, adding that he is trying to find balance in his life and learn how to deal with the constant pressures of fame. “I think he’s trying to be somehow normal in such an abnormal world, trying to find that balance,” she said. “I feel like he’s growing up and I’m really proud of him.”

Although Mallette didn’t go into any specifics about her son’s rekindled relationship with Gomez, she said that having love in his life keeps him more grounded, especially with someone like the “Wolves” singer, who cares deeply for him.

“I think anyone with real love in their life is more grounded,” said Mallette. “I think there’s so much confusion sometimes and facade in this Hollywood world, and so it’s important for us to find the ones that truly care and stick with them.”

A source close to Bieber previously told PEOPLE that the couple are making an effort to keep things more “low key” this time around.

“They are great and very happy,” said the source. “Justin canceled his tour to take care of his mental health and he wants to continue to focus on this. He didn’t like the chaos,” the Bieber source continued, adding that “they agreed to stay more low-key.”

Of her involvement in Justice Speaks, Mallette told PEOPLE, “I am just so honored to be able to come here and be a voice for the voiceless.”

“I had never been trafficked personally but I think so many people that are sexually abused and silenced for so many years, I think that I can relate in some ways,” she said. “So I just want to come back and be a voice of strength for those that are vulnerable, and they haven’t been able to speak for themselves.”(Agencies)

" " Charles Foster (L), chairman of U.S.-China Partnership and former chairman of Asia Society Texas Center, Chase Untermeyer (C), former U.S. Ambassador to Qatar, and Neil Bush, the son and private representative to former U.S. President George H. W. Bush discuss during the National Chinese Language Conference 2017 in Houston, the United States, April 7, 2017. The United States and China, two major countries in the world today, must keep good relations and strengthen their win-win cooperation as this will not only benefit the two countries, but also the whole world, some well-known Americans has said. (XinhuaZhang Yongxing)

by Xinhua writer Zhang Yongxing

HOUSTON, April 8 (Xinhua) -- The United States and China, two major countries in the world today, must keep good relations and strengthen their win-win cooperation as this will not only benefit the two countries, but also the whole world, some well-known Americans has said.

Charles Foster, chairman of U.S.-China Partnership and former chairman of Asia Society Texas Center, Chase Untermeyer, former U.S. Ambassa. Wholesale Retro Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China Wholesale NHL Hockey Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: