Beesley Forum
MANCHESTER

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-09-2018 02:54:19    Onderwerp: MANCHESTER Reageren met citaat
MANCHESTER Herre Adidas NMD R2 Løbesko Blå Hvid , April 9 (Xinhua) -- Former World Cup finalist China were beaten by England 2-1 in an women's World Cup warm-up here on Thursday.

In front of 5,665 fans at Manchester City's Academy Stadium, England opened the scoring after only 56 seconds as Jodie Taylor tapped in a cross from Fran Kirby.

Kirby made it 2-0 nine minutes later, collecting Jordan Nobbs's pass into the box, turning neatly and blasting the ball into the roof of the net.

China calmed down from the early scare and pulled one goal back in the 17th minute. Mark Sampson's side failed to clear Wang Shuang's corner and Wang Shanshan rose high to head it home.

Both sides created some chances afterwards but neither could turn them into goals.

"It was really tough after conceding two goals after 10 minutes Herre Adidas NMD R2 Løbesko Sort Rød ," said Chinese head coach Hao Wei. "But we regrouped well after that and played smartly."

China have not tasted a victory in nine matches since beating Argentina 6-0 in the four-nation tournament in Brazil early this year. But Hao said that England are no better than China.

"Although England are ranked 10 places above us at the FIFA rankings, I think we are at the same level."

Chinese striker Ren Guixin said that a surprisingly wet pitch cost them the victory.

"The pitch was watered twice before the kick-off," she said. "We found it hard to play. Maybe it was the reason that we conceded two early goals."

China were drawn with Canada, New Zealand and the Netherlands in Group A while England are in Group F with France, Mexico and Colombia in the Women's World Cup Dame Adidas NMD R2 Løbesko Hvid Lyserød , to be held in Canada from June 6 to July 5.

NANJING, China, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Maria Ifteni from Romania looked down at the cutting board in front of her, grabbed a knife in her right hand and began to slice and dice a selection of vegetables in a culture program at the Nanjing Youth Olympic Games.

Ifteni then dumped the vegetables into a shallow frying pan and listened intently as head chef Shi Cal listed the spices to be added to the mix to make a vegetable curry.

"Coriander?" Ifteni, who is a middle distance runner Dame Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Shock Lyserød Core Sort Hvid , said as she searched the plate in front of her. "Where is that?"

She found it and gently sprinkled it into the pan along with curry powder, chili powder and a few other ingredients. She stirred the simmering dish and minutes later dinner was served.

Ifteni was one of two-dozen athletes taking part in the healthy cooking class, which is part of the Culture and Education Program (CEP) at the Nanjing Games

"You learn how to cook healthy meals and what is good to eat," the 17-year-old girl said. "I had a lot of fun today."

The purpose of the cooking workshops is to not only teach athletes how to prepare healthy meals, but to give them the practical skills so they can do it at home.

The program has been a huge success. There are two workshops daily and the athletes start lining up about an hour before to don their cooking aprons and chef hats.

Organisers have a seven-day menu Dame Adidas Originals NMD R1 Løbesko Vapour Lyserød Hvid Aluminum , with themes including Chinese cooking, Thai cooking and a pasta-based Mediterranean style meal.

Before they start preparing their food, the aspiring chefs listen to what nutritionist Jenna Ballam of New Zealand has to say about healthy eating. She talks them through why they are making what they are making and why it is important as an athlete to follow a balanced diet, not only for their growth but also the performance in their chosen sport.

"I am hoping that this is doing what it is supposed to be doing and giving them a bit more background and knowledge," Ballam said. "I think the good thing about that is it shows healthy Herre Originals Adidas NMD R1 Løbesko Core Rød Sort Hvid , nutritious food does not have to taste bad.

"I like getting questions when they ask how should I eat to compete, what should I be having and what should I eat during my event. It is good to see they are interested and looking for more knowledge."

The athletes are getting lessons from one of the top chefs in the world. Shi won the gold medal in what is basically the Olympic cook-off for chefs in 2003. He now owns two restaurants in Sydney, Australia.

"I want to show them that healthy cooking is easy," he said. "There is so much fast food available and it is convenient. But it is much better to eat healthy."

One of the other participants in the vegetable curry workshop was Heather Moyse from Canada, a two-time Olympic gold medallist who is at the Games as a role model.

"I think it is amazing they are being exposed to the different benefits of things adidas neo lite racer dame ," she said. "I think people are falsely afraid of carbs, they do not realize that carbs give you energy.

"The same thing is the word calories, which has had a real negative connotation over the years, but calories is just a scientific word for energy. I think that dispelling a bunch of myths over what you can eat and what is healthy and can improve your body is important."

As Ifteni finished her meal and headed out to begin final preparations for her races, she shared what she liked most from the healthy cooking workshop.

"I really liked the dessert adidas neo lite racer tilbud ," she said of the combination of rice pudding and bananas.

SYDNEY, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- Popular Australian cyclist Mark Renshaw has joined the Omega Pharma Quick-Step team for the 2014 Tour Down Under in January, local media reported on Monday.

Renshaw was named on Monday in the seven-man team heading to South Australia next month.

The 31-year-old powerful sprinter, whose 2013 season included a win at the Clasica de Almeria, is known for his skill as a lead-out man for the world's fastest road cyclists.

The Omega Pharma team includes riders adidas nmd chukka suede tilbud , Julian Alaphilippe (France), Jan Bakelants (Belgium), Andrew Fenn (Britain), Serge Pauwels (Belgium), Mark Renshaw (Australia) adidas nmd human race tilbud , Matteo Trentin (Italy) and Carlos Verona Quintanilla (Spain).

Belgian Jan Bakelants won stage two of the 2013 Tour . Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beesley Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: